Tap. Pay. Done.
Next time you are in the store don’t worry about searching through your wallet for your card. With Android Pay all you need to do is unlock your phone, place it near the contactless terminal, and your payment will process. Android Pay doesn’t require you to open the app to process your payment. Tap and pay is convenient and easy to use.
Setup is simple:
- Locate the app on your phone
- Simply add your debit or credit card
- Start tapping
Enjoy Extra layers of security with Android Pay
- Account Security – When making purchases at a merchant Android Pay doesn’t send your actual card number with your payment. Instead your account information is represented by a virtual account number, thus keeping your actual card number safe.
- Transaction History – Once a payment is completed using Android Pay you will see a payment confirmation. This confirmation where the transaction happened, and the merchant’s name and number. This allows you to notice any suspicious activity instantly.
- Peace of Mind – If your phone was ever lost or stolen, you can use Android Device Manager to lock your device from anywhere, set up a new password, or even clean your entire device of personal information.
Android Pay FAQs