Wings Financial is more than just a place to put your money. We are committed to helping members succeed financially from day one.
Click one of the pencils below to learn more about Jr. JetSavers and view valuable resources.
For our youngest members, Wings Financial offers Jr. JetSavers, a savings and education program for kids ages birth to 12 years. Jr. JetSavers supports and rewards good savings habits with:
- A Jr. JetSaver newsletter- Enjoy our semi-annual newsletter with educational money facts and fun activities.
- Personal birthday wishes- Kids receive a birthday postcard every year until their 12th birthday.
- A free gift- After they reach $150 in their Jr. JetSavers account, kids can redeem a special certificate for a FREE J.J. bank!
To sign your child up for Jr. JetSavers:
The Educational Testing Services reported that “students who do more reading at home are better readers and have higher math scores”. What a great motivation to read with your kids! Here are some resources for you to use at home, with a financial education piece. Please feel free to suggest some of your favorite books to us as well and check back for more titles. - This list was updated on 1/6/20.
3 & Up:
- Once Upon a Dime by Nancy Allen
- Lemonade in Winter by Emily Jenkins & G. Brian Karas
- Joseph Had a Little Overcoat by Simms Taback
5 & Up:
- Money Madness by David Adler
- One Cent, Two Cents, Old Cent, New Cent: All About Money by Bonnie Worth
- A Chair for my mother by Vera Williams
8 & Up:
- A Smart Girl's Guide to Money by Nancy Holyoke & Sarah Hunt
- Ultimate Kids' Money Book by Neale S. Godfrey
- DK Eyewitness Books: Money by Joe Cribb
Our top pick for parents is Growing Money: A Complete Investing Guide for Kids by Gail Karlitz.
We will post any events for our Jr.JetSavers account holders here. Please check back each month as we will have an updated “family” calendar for you to view or print too!
The next step for our members ages 13-22 is the SOAR program. We are pleased to offer free classes designed to help our younger members make smart financial choices. Members who complete all listed classes and score at least 70% on their post test will receive a $100 reward, deposited to their Share Savings account!