Wings' convenient Online Applications allow you to apply online, any time of day or night, and receive an answer quickly. If you are approved, a representative will contact you to finalize the details.
For loans requiring additional information, a representative will contact you within two business days.
Interested in becoming a member:
- Anyone who lives or works in the 13-county Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN metro area
- Anyone who works or has worked in the aviation industry nationwide
- Anyone who lives or works in the Seattle-Tacoma, WA metro area
- Individuals who are members of the Wings Financial Foundation
- Immediate family members of a current Wings member
If you have an existing relationship with Wings Financial, you will not be able to use our online membership application. (Example: If you are joint on an account, but you are not a member of Wings.) Please call Member Services for assistance.
Important Information About New Account Opening Procedures
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying objects.
Not using CU Online?
How to enroll?
Click here to get started