Manage My Cards
Wings now offers security features on your debit card!
In order to provide extra security on your debit cards we have established some new features available on the Wings Mobile App and CU Online to help manage your card. You will see a new "Manage My Cards" tab that will allow you to perform the following security functions:
- Report Card Lost or Stolen - Cards reported lost can be reactivated within 90 days. Stolen cards will be disabled and marked as stolen instantaneously.
- Disable/Re-enable Purchases - Prevent your card from being used for any in-store or online purchases.
- Disable/Re-enable ATM Withdrawals - Prevent your card from being used at ATM's.
- Suspend Card - Prevent your card from being used for any types of transactions.
In addition to the new security features you will also have the ability to:
- Order a new debit card - Allows you to easily request a new card after reporting it lost/stolen.
- Travel notifications - Prevent your card from being disabled when out of the state.
- View your Signature Rewards - View your accumulated rewards on your debit card for the past four quarters and total since enrollment.
Your Wings Debit Card is also protected with Fraud Alerts, a new, automated system that can identify threats faster, notify you sooner, and equip you with the tools you need to take IMMEDIATE action against fraud.
Manage My Cards FAQs