Up your earnings with a High-Yield Savings account
Get Started with eDocuments
Cut the paper clutter! Sign up for eDocuments to receive your statements and notices faster and more securely via CU Online.
It’s Simple – Sign up Today
- Sign into CU Online and select “Member Services”.
- Scroll to "eDocuments" under the "Benefits" section.
- Review the disclosure and click “Accept.” You’ll see your current statement right away, together with up to 23 previous statements.
Common Questions About eDocuments
Account statements; Tax documents like 1098s, 1099, and 5498; account notices.
- Log into CU Online
- Click on "Member Services" in the upper right
- Click on the "eDocuments" link
You should see PDF links to your available tax documents.
The IRS only requires us to report dividends earned if it was over ten dollars, so if you earned less than that in dividends, you would not receive a 1099-INT.
Dividends earned for the prior year are available through CU Online in the eDocuments section or you are welcome to give us a call at 1-800-692-2274, option 2 and we can discuss your account.
The power of a Wings branch, in your hands.
Whether on the go or at home, Wings has the digital banking tools to keep you covered.