If it's flexibility you're looking for, consider a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC). Use it to finance virtually anything: home improvements, vehicles, travel and more. It can also help you save money by refinancing or consolidating higher-rate loans.
RATES AND COMPLETE DISCLOSURE
- Low, variable interest rate (subject to change monthly)1
- Make interest-only payments during the draw period (80% loan-to-value only)
- Closing costs waived, up to $300 with $10,000 initial draw (excluding appraisal if required)
- Available on owner-occupied, primary or seasonal residence
Home Improvement Loan
Our Home Improvement Loan is a quick and easy way to get the financing you need for a variety of projects. This affordable, unsecured loan offers a streamlined application process and can be easier to qualify for, with:
- Loan amounts up to $50,000
- As low as 6.99% APR2
- No equity or loan-to-value limitations
- No appraisal or lien required - no closing costs!
- 48, 60, and 72-month terms available
Verify Loan Insurance
If you have a collateral loan with Wings, please verify that we have your correct insurance information. The link will open a secure window containing the CUNA Mutual Group (CMG) verification page. CMG is under contract with the credit union to verify and keep track of insurance on your loan. Please contact a loan representative if you have any questions.
Rates | Home Equity Calculator | Application | Understanding Credit Scores
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates effective as of 2/2/2020 and subject to change without notice.
1. Rates are based on an evaluation of your credit history and other factors, so your rate may differ. The maximum APR is 18%. Closing costs may vary by state. The average cost is $300, but can range from $50 to $1,800. All loans subject to credit approval. Speak to a loan officer for details.
2. Rates are based on an evaluation of your credit history and other factors, so your rate may differ. All loans subject to approval. Speak to a loan officer for details.