15-Month Special Certificate: 2.02% APY*
Find your next career at Wings.
Employees at Wings Financial focus on giving flight to our members’ financial dreams through insight-based solutions that are integrated across channels to promote self-service transactions and in-person solutions advocacy.
Wings Financial employees are an engaged and knowledgeable team that consistently provide our members with superior service and seek opportunities to improve the member experience.
Wings Financial’s Vision is to be recognized as the best overall value in consumer financial services by residents of the Twin Cities and people employed in the air transportation industry.
Wings’ Mission is to provide premier member value through stability, efficiency and innovation.
- Servants Heart
- Honesty and Integrity
- Diversity and Inclusion
Benefits of Working at Wings
Wings offers a competitive set of benefits for our employees, including benefits beginning from date of hire, 401(k) match and paid time off.
- Largest credit union in the 5-state area with headquarters located in Apple Valley, MN
- Over $5 billion in assets, and more than 200,000 members
- 29 branch locations throughout the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area, plus offices in Atlanta, Detroit, Orlando and Seattle
- Over 540 employees throughout the organization
- Top 150 Employer in Minnesota for 7 consecutive years
- Wings Financial is ranked 28th out of 7,000 credit unions nationally
- Sponsors the Minnesota Zoo World of Birds Show, The Minneapolis Boat and Home Shows, as well as Delta Relay for Life in Minnesota and Georgia
- Competitive wages
- Incentive compensation potential for member-contact positions
- Benefits begin date of hire for all full-time and part-time employees
- Employer contribution toward medical, health saving account, dental, life insurance and long-term disability for full-time and part-time employees
- Generous 401(k) employer contribution
- Vacation, sick and holidays paid time off
- Employee referral program
- On-site fitness center at Apple Valley headquarters
Wings Financial is seeking to attract and retain the right-fit employees. In doing so, we seek individuals with certain core competencies, those who foster a culture of service toward our membership and individuals who believe in continuous learning and achieving new skill sets. Competencies guide our employees’ personal and professional development and are tied to performance management. Each employee group has a unique set of six core competencies:
- Member Focus
Why our Employees Love Working at Wings
As a member-owned and member-centered organization, Wings Financial Credit Union has a long-standing commitment to making a positive difference in the communities we serve. Those communities include the local areas where we operate, as well as the air transportation organizations we partner with. To benefit and strengthen these communities, Wings provides active volunteer efforts, free financial education, student scholarship programs and financial donations.
We’re Looking for People Like You
At our core, it is the people that make Wings what it is today. Our success comes from loyal members who trust us with their financial business each day, and our employees who work hard to provide each member with outstanding service.
Wings Financial Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities.