Whether you're buying or refinancing, nobody makes it easier to turn a house into a home than Wings Financial Credit Union. We offer full-service, nationwide mortgage lending:
$950 Loan Origination Fee
Apply for a mortgage loan by June 30, 2016 to save $500 on
$1,450 origination fee.*
- New-purchase or refinance
- Financing available in all 50 states
- A variety of loan options
- As low as 3% minimum down payment†
- Low closing costs
- Secure online application
- All mortgage loans serviced by Wings
- Second home financing
Offers stable, predictable monthly payments over the life of the loan.
- Maximum loan amount: $417,000 (Alaska and Hawaii: $625,500)**
- 15-, 20- and 30-year terms
Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARM)
Can offer lower rates than a standard fixed-rate mortgage, with a fixed rate for the first 5-, 7-, 10- years, after which the rate may adjust annually.
Before applying, you must download and read the Consumer Handbook on Adjustable-Rate Mortgages, and Adjustable Rate Mortgage Disclosures
Apply Online Now! Once you have completed and submitted your application, a mortgage representative will contact you within one to two business days.
- Maximum loan amount: $650,000**
- 5-, 7- or 10-year terms
- Rate caps: 2% cap per year, 5% lifetime
Learn about Wings' Mortgages:
Trouble understanding your credit score? Click here to learn today!
Rates | Rent or Buy Calculator | Mortgage Calculator | Applications
*Discount based on $1,450 origination fee and available for closed loans only. Applications must be received by June 30, 2016 to be eligible for savings. Additional third-party closing costs will apply. Membership is required.
** For mortgages above these amounts, contact the Mortgage Department at 1-800-692-2274, Option 3.
†3% minimum down payment available for new-purchase, 30-year fixed rate mortgage for first-time homebuyers only and adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) for all borrowers. 10% minimum down payment available for refinance loans.
- 3% minimum down payment available for new-purchase, 30-year fixed rate mortgage for first-time homebuyers only and adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) for all borrowers.
- Calculations based on information from ALLREGS Academy: http://www.allregs.com/
APR & Payment Example – APR= Annual Percentage Rate. The APR and monthly payment examples assume a loan amount of $150,000 and a 3% down payment, with $1,804 estimated borrower pre-paid finance charges. Monthly payment amount of $573.37 assumes rate of 2.25% and 2.849% APR for 5/1 ARM. Monthly payment amount of $737.91 assumes a rate of 4.25% and 4.352% APR for 30-year fixed rate. If the down payment is less than 20%, mortgage insurance may be required on the loan and could result in an increased APR and payment.