Giving back, getting involved
As a member-owned and -centered organization, Wings Financial Credit Union has a long-standing commitment to making a positive difference in the communities we serve. Those communities include the local areas where we operate, as well as the air transportation organizations we partner with. To benefit and strengthen these communities, Wings provides active volunteer efforts, free financial education, student scholarship programs and financial donations.
Here are just a few of the organizations Wings Financial Credit Union proudly supports:
Wings Charitable Giving Policy
Wings will consider supporting organizations that benefit or are associated with the following:
- The Minneapolis/St. Paul, Seattle/Tacoma metro areas, as well as other geographic locations where Wings Financial operates
- The U.S. air transportation community
- Youth and adult financial education
The following organizations are not eligible:
- Political, labor, or fraternal organizations
- Religious organizations (for example, churches and synagogues). However, some community service programs may be eligible, even when sponsored by religious groups
- Organizations that deny service to an individual on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran, or disability status
Please keep in mind that our organization represents our members' combined financial interests, and we are therefore pledged to support activities that are primarily geared toward our membership charter and offered services (e.g. U.S. air transportation employees and financial education).
Request for charitable support: